- 12 years old or older
- Advanced Scuba Certification
- CPR/First Aid Certification within the last 24 months.
For campers who need to earn their CPR/First Aid Certification, we will offer American Red Cross CPR/First Aid Certification the first day of camp for an additional $75.00. Campers will be required to complete an Online learning component prior to camp.
5 reasons to take the PADI Rescue Course:
1. To improve Scuba skills and confidence in the water .
2. To improve Underwater Navigation Skills.
3. To be prepared for any emergency.
4. It's a prerequisite for the Master Scuba Diver rating.
5. IT'S LOADS OF FUN!!!
CAMP FEE: $785.00
SESSION I: JUNE 12-16, 2023
CAMP HOURS: M-F - 9:00-3:00
LOCATION: BLUE WATER SCUBA PARK