This winter join us for 2 epic family adventures to the Georgia Aquarium
1. February 15, 2020: Epic Family Sleepover (ages 7 and up)
2. February 16, 2020: Whale Shark Dive (ages 12 and up for certified divers)
Families ages 7 and up are invited to join us for an exclusive Family Dive Club unforgettable magical adventure spending the night inside the world class Georgia Aquarium. Aquarium staff will lead us through a complete behind the scenes tour of the Aquarium. We will sleep in one of the exciting aquarium exhibits and then we have the whole next day to explore the Aquarium on our own. Don't miss the action packed Dolphin show which is also included. Animal encounters with Dolphins, Penguins, Sea Otters, Whale Sharks and Manta Rays are available as add-ons upon request. Price $99.0
February 15, 2020
BSA Scouts who join us for the Family Sleepover will work with Oceanographer Merit Badge counselors to earn their Oceanographer Merit Badge.
Check in is at 6:00 PM (the sleepover programming concludes February 16 at 10:00am).
The sleepover program includes:
- a complete behind the scenes tour of the Georgia Aquarium.
- a bedtime snack
- a comfy sleep mat
- a warm breakfast
- entrance into the Aquarium for the following day
- BSA Oceanographer Merit Badge for Scouts
- all taxes
$99.00 per person (this includes tax)
- dinner prior to arrival
- parking ($10.00 in the Aquarium parking deck)
- Whale Shark Dive: $335.00 plus tax (for certified divers ages 12 and up)
- Whale Shark Snorkel: $225.00 plus tax
- Dolphin Encounter: $65.95 plus tax
- Beluga Interaction: $150.95 plus tax
- Sea Otter Encounter: $65.95 plus tax
- Penguin Encounter: $60.95 plus tax
- Sea Lion Encounter: $69.95 plus tax
Come join our adventure as we Journey with Gentle Giants. This is one of the only opportunities in the world where you are guaranteed to dive with whale sharks, manta rays and more. You’ll get to scuba dive in the Ocean Voyager exhibit with thousands of amazing animals for the experience of a lifetime. Also available is the opportunity to earn a Whale Shark or Manta Ray PADI Specialty Certification.
February 16, 2020
Dive 1: 11:00am (SOLD OUT)
Dive 2: 3:00pm (SOLD OUT)
Cost: $335.00 (includes taxes and all equipment)
Specialty Certification Add on: $69.95 plus tax
Call today to reserve your space - 205-249-2267