Join us for an unforgettable summer adventure for the whole family in the pristine turquoise Caribbean waters of Bonaire located in the Dutch Antilles near Aruba and Curacao. Below the surface Bonaire offers world class diving. Above the surface Bonaire offers world class adventures.
Parents will enjoy plenty of time, diving, snorkeling or relaxing by the pool or at the spa while non diving kids, participate in a magical ocean journey making friends, snorkeling, playing at the beach, learning about coral restoration, fish identification, and much more.
$1560pp DBL OCCUPANCY
Includes 7 nights lodging, breakfast, quad cap pick up truck rental for the week, 6 boat dives, sunset cruise, taxes and fees.
Founded in 1976, by renowned underwater environmentalist Captain Don Stewart. Captain Don’s Habitat has been in the forefront of environmentally sound developments on the Dutch island of Bonaire since its inception. The rooms and facilities are nestled in lush landscaping carefully designed to eliminate harmful runoff into the fragile marine Eco-system thriving right in their front yard. Walking through the resort, one can truly appreciate a broad spectrum of the flora and fauna of Bonaire. Iguanas, lizards, over 50 species of birds, and a wide variety of indigenous and imported species of plants and trees, create the perfect balance between world class accommodations and nature.
Each unique family package will be tailored to your specific needs.
Lodging options range from Deluxe suites to multi room bungalows.
Bonaire is a great family destination filled with a variety of activities and adventures. We will work with you to help create a magical week filled with fun and adventure for your whole family. Let us do the work so you don't have to.
- 7 nights lodging
- Double cab pick-up truck with manual transmission.
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Sunset sailing cruise including snorkel stops, snacks, open bar and elegant dinner
- Unlimited shore snorkeling
- Unlimited shore diving with free Nitrox for those who are certified.
- Free wifi
- Managers reception with live music at Captain Don's
- All taxes and fees
- 6 or 12 Boat Diving package with unlimited shore diving & free Nitrox for those certified
- PADI Advanced Course
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course
- Day camp 8:00-12:30 for non-diving children
- Extra boat dives
- Snorkel tours from a boat
- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom bungalows are fully air conditioned bungalows offering spacious dining/living rooms, private bathrooms for each bedroom, fully equipped kitchens, telephone, wireless internet, cable TV and covered patio with comfortable furniture.
- Deluxe Jr. Suites are located right on the water front and have one king size bed and one queen sleeper sofa, each with a pillow top mattress. The units also have a granite top wet bar with sink, microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator.
- Ocean front Villas are air-conditioned and come with a fully equipped kitchen, living room, covered patio with a great view of the Caribbean Sea and Klein Bonaire , 3
bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
TO REQUEST A QUOTE, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS. PRICING VARIES DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBERS, THEIR AGES, AND THE NUMBER OF DIVERS IN YOUR PARTY.
Bonaire is located just north of Venezuela in the southern Caribbean. This Dutch Caribbean island has protected its marine resources for more than 35 years. Because of this, marine life abounds with more than 470 fish species found in Bonaire’s waters. Famed as one of the best Caribbean dive destinations, Bonaire hosts amazing coral reefs and long forgotten shipwrecks.
You don't have to be a diver to enjoy the magic of the underwater world in Bonaire. Your trip package includes unlimited shore snorkeling which means you have the freedom to explore the reef at our own pace. Boat diving can easily be arranged with a simple request.
Family Dive Club has partnered with H2O Visions Bonaire to create a magical ocean adventure for our littlest non divers. They will go snorkeling, practice fish identification, play on the beach, collect shells and sea glass, visit the flamingo farm, the reef renewal site and other adventures. This program is offered in the mornings while parents dive leaving plenty of time in the afternoon for family adventures.
Already included in your package: Get ready for a magical afternoon where we will embark on a 44ft catamaran sailing along the coast of Bonaire. There will be plenty of time for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing before we enjoy an elegant dinner prepared on board. We'll then enjoy a magnificent sunset before heading back to Captain Don's Habitat.
Because the island's dive sites are protected from any currents, this is one of the best places in the world to gain new certifications. The PADI Advanced Course is a fun 2 day Course which consists of 5 fun dives exposing you to new underwater activities which will allow you to learn new skills, gain greater confidence in the water and to take your diving to the next level. Price: $195.00
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. Your package includes unlimited free Nitrox so now is a great time to take advantage of this convenient add on to your package. Price: $185.00